Share Your Story to Discover your Hero Within | Daily Inspired Life

Share Your Story to Discover your Hero Within

When I first started Daily Inspired Life,  it was about sharing all the beauty that I was experiencing on my travels.   All these experiences of meeting people in different parts of the world,  hearing their stories about everyday life.   They were too wonderful for me to keep for myself.

I thought, "How can I share this?"

But the biggest learning for me since starting the project has been seeing the benefit not just to the readers of the stories featured here, but for the people sharing their stories.

e-MAGAZINE

Inspiring True Stories

Delivered To Your Inbox

What Happens When You Share Your Story?

When someone chooses to share their story on Daily Inspired Life, they often come back and  say, "Thank you.  I feel honoured to have my story heard by others".

Many have said, "I didn't think anybody would be interested in my story."    And then to have the response back from friends and family has been a very touching experience for them.

There's certain people who have shared their stories on Daily Inspired Life who have been invited to publish their story in publications - which has been very exciting to have that level of acknowledgement.

One woman shared a story about her mother. And just through the questioning process, of having her story shared, she came back to me saying,  "I never knew that about myself".    She'd learned something about her own personality.  And she understood herself more deeply.

Discover Your Hero Within

When people share their story, they see themselves in a new light. Many people have seen themselves as a hero instead of a failure.  Because sometimes we forget the struggles we've been through. But when you look at your story and what you've overcome to get where you are today, you see the hero in that person.

If you'd like your story to be featured on Daily Inspired Life, then leave a comment below.  I'd love to hear from you.

e-MAGAZINE

Inspiring True Stories

Delivered To Your Inbox

Share the Inspiration
  • […] I looked back at my younger self, I drew inspiration from that young girl who’d fought wildfires, faced discrimination, endured injury and painful surgery …  When I […]

• Em Collin says:

Your definitely right! Everyone’s been through something that makes them special. Sharing that story will absolutely make you accept it, and feel like a hero!

• Puja Kumari says:

This is very inspiring, thanks for sharing it.

• Kasey evans says:

What a meaningful idea! Sharing our stories is such a great way to understand people from all walks of life.

• Sarah says:

What an awesome project! I love the idea. Also, you have a great presence in video. You should do more!

• Constance says:

I love this, thanks so much for this inspiration,

• Britt says:

Wow – you have reminded us how powerful story telling is and how it can inspire others to reflect on our own lives. I love the style of your website – packed with bite sized practical tips and videos for engagement.

• It is so true that we don’t often really see our journeys on a deep level until we try to explain it to others. It shows our resiliency and all that we have come and grown through. Thank you for giving people a space to realize their beauty and strength.

• William says:

Love the idea of your site – sharing stories. Can’t help but gain in perspective from every story you read.

Take care.

• I always read your stories, but I had never seen this article before. I love when you have videos. You are just such a genuine person and such a kindness about you. I have been wanting to share my story for so long, and sometimes, I feel like people could be inspired, and then other times I wonder if anyone would really even care or think it is important. Maybe one day I will share my story here ….

• kdadmin says:

Thank you Nancy – your words mean a lot to me. I have just read your article about Racing Thoughts and I do hope you will share your story. Because you wouldn’t be able to write an article with such wisdom if you didn’t have a story to tell. Whatever I can do to encourage you to share, please do, I would be honoured to feature you here.

• >